The Jaegr Overcoat is our choice for a multitude of occasions, from torrential rain to light summer showers and everything in-between, this coat is 100% waterproof, extremely lightweight and has easy dry technology (drys super fast!)
- This coat is perfect for wet conditions.
- A high neck will keep the dog dry and an adjustable snood can be pulled over the ears for extra protection and will fit your dog perfectly due to the adjustable toggle.
- Well placed collar and harness holes.
- Fits 99% of breeds due to being fully adjustable coat through 'toggles' that will tighten or loosen to the structure/size of the dog.
- Innovative panel design going down the spine of the coat. The panels main function is safety, toggles that are not hidden could lead to the coat getting caught on tree branches and many others alternatives. The panel hides these toggles completely. The panel and zip are fully waterproof.
- Highly reflective strips along the stitching to improve safety in the dark.
- All attachments are rust proof to ensure durability of the coat.
- Leg straps to keep the coat secure and in place. The leg straps are secured via stitching on one side and poppers on the other, for ease of putting on and taking off the coat. These straps are stretchable and comfy, so do not rub.
- Easy to use sturdy buckles.
- Extended material over the hind to protect from rain/wind.
- Specially designed concave indent at the base, to allow tails to raise to it's maximum without disturbing the coat.
Check out the video showing more amazing benefits for the Jaegr coats -
Shell and Lining: 100% Polyester, PVC coating
Available in Grey or Purple